Personal Support Worker Program - Bancroft
PSW program being offered in Bancroft for 38 weeks!
*** September 12, 2017 to June 15, 2018 ***
Register now for this high demand for employment.
Our PSW program is designed to run three days per week (Practicum's excluded) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 9:00 until 4:30. The program consists of 6 Theory classes, 1 Lab, and 3 Practicum's.
- Second Career Funding may be available for your training program, please contact your local Career Edge or Community Employment Services to see if you are eligible.
- If you are First Nations you may be able to qualify for funding through your local band office.
- Our program is eligible for regular OSAP benefits, as it is a 3 day a week, full-time program.
- You may qualify for the Full-time Canada Student Loan and/or Canada Study Grant, which is accessed through the following website http://osap.gov.on.ca.
- If paying for the course by self, payment options can be arranged.
For more information, please contact Rebecca McGuey at 1-877-309-0317 ext. 235 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the presentation and delivery of our programming is contingent on the number of registrations required to run the program. (877) 309-0317.