Personal Support Worker - Bancroft
Bancroft PSW program offered September 12, 2017 to June 15, 2018.
Our PSW program is designed to run three days per week (Practicum's excluded) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 9:00 until 4:30. The program consists of 6 Theory classes, 1 Lab, and 3 Practicum's. Please note that the presentation and delivery of our programming is contingent on the number of registrations required to run the program.
- Second Career Funding may be available for your training program, please contact your local Career Edge or Community Employment Services to see if you are eligible.
- If you are First Nations you may be able to qualify for funding through your local band office.
- Our program is eligible for regular OSAP benefits, as it is a 3 day a week, full-time program.
- You may qualify for the Full-time Canada Student Loan and/or Canada Study Grant, which is accessed through the following website http://osap.gov.on.ca.
- If paying for the course by self, payment options can be arranged.
Please contact Rebecca McGuey 1-877-309-0317 ext. 237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.